• Profile picture of Backdeckbenny (Peter)

    Backdeckbenny (Peter) wrote a new post

    Forget Forgiving

    Forgive and forget Easy to say if you haven't been violated in some way.Forgiving is easier than forgetting, even though our memories of dreadful events are never 100% accurate, which is a good thing indeed. If we dont speak of...

    Read More
    2 Comments
  • Profile picture of RPM

    RPM wrote a new post

    Friday Night

    Turn out the lightsLet the darkness spread Pull your arms around meNuzzle my eager head Against the thick sweatshirtYou wear to bedI reach behind youEmbrace the small of your backMy caress begins quickly My heart racing so fast Can’t wait to inhaleThe skin between...

    Read More
    4 Comments
    • Nice Friday night there, RPM

    • RPM this is a softly nocturne so lovely to behold. Love the build up as the vision of intimacy unfolds and I am drawn to read it all. Riveted by the sensual beauty you created here.

      John

      • So glad you found beauty in something I wrote. I am honored.

  • Profile picture of RPM

    RPM wrote a new post

    The Very First Touch

    Pressing my chest against your backI lean to smell your lovely neckYour fragrant lotion entices meIt moistens your skin, so intoxicating!I’m so ready to be inside of you!You’re less certain, I must wait for youSo I reach for your...

    Read More
    5 Comments
    • Very, tender moment described so nicely.

    • Love how the foreplay unfolds here so tenderly and not rushed. You write the scene with exquisite detail of sensual feelings and sensation. I could see it all so perfectly.

      John

      • So glad you could envision it John. Grateful for your comment!

  • Profile picture of Nick DC

    Nick DC wrote a new post

    Tom Foley

    Inspired by: The Original Caste - One Tin Soldier https://youtu.be/VmJ9mt9GeQQ?si=DH46kkJ2cGzUg5o0 Tom Foley used to be a childwho loved to have funnever caring about skinculture or religion yelling out on the jungle gymlet's do war!playing until the streetlights came onhe left his...

    Read More
    2 Comments
    • Powerfully penned, Nick. Hatred is a vicious cycle for sure my friend. Appreciate you.

      Damian

      • I find it funny how kids seem to have it figured out better. The older we get the more complicated we make things.

        Thanks for the read friend.

  • Profile picture of Backdeckbenny (Peter)

    Backdeckbenny (Peter) wrote a new post

    Oh God

    Where do you gowhen you climax?I feel your body beneath me,but your presence driftssomewhere else,untouched by hands. Ah… petit mort,the little death. If death is truly so sweet,why do we tremble before it?

    Read More
    4 Comments
  • Load More Posts

My Friends

Profile Photo
Backdeckbenny (Peter)
@backdeckbenny
Profile Photo
Savaja
@savaja
Profile Photo
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Profile Photo
Brandon Houser
@llama40204
Profile Photo
Miss Indie
@miss-indie

Groups

My Recent Posts

Hang In There

Shoot for the Stars

New Report

Close