-
Thomas W. Case wrote a new post
13 Comments -
-
Thomas W. Case wrote a new post
12 Comments -
-
Thomas W. Case wrote a new post
12 Comments-
Thomas this speaks to me of deep abiding beauty in a timeless land. The imagery of the robin just learning to use its wings taking flight on the Western wind is just sublime. Loved reading this tonight.
John
-
-
-
-
It flew though! Mine often slam into trees at least once. I love the way you gave the pen over & let it go
-
I agree with you, Thomas…that some poems actually write themselves, especially the ending, which I find to be quite surprising when the moment offers itself to me. I especially loved the eloquence and poetic nature of a “tangerine sky”. Wow, now why haven’t I ever thought of that? Good to have another transplant from the WC at the helm. Good seeing you, Thomas!
-
-
Thomas W. Case and
Sam Dickens are now friends
-
Thomas W. Case wrote a new post
9 Comments-
-
-
-
-
Thomas this took me on a journey into the heart of love and the sadness of lost love. I may be wrong but what I read as I read this seemed to speak to me of a man remembering his beloved who has passed from this earth. I have known this emotion so closely that your poem enshrines with poetry for the ages.
John
-
- Load More Posts
My Friends
Thomas W. Case
@thomaswcase
Atticus Abbey
@bonjour
Harriet-Jacqui xx
@bedtimestories
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Aldo Kraas
@poetaldo256
Groups
”BACK TO POETRY BASICS”
Public Group
My Recent Posts

Bad no hear talk write
- September 30, 2026

I was sick but not that sick
- September 28, 2026






hello dearest Thomas this is heartfelt❤