-
M.E wrote a new post
15 Comments-
-
-
-
Now this…wow. Wicked and dark just like I like.
That line: “Snow White bit my adam’s apple” Mmm— so good. 😈 Thank you for sharing! xx
~P.G💋-
Thank you! This was an old poem. I thought to repost on StarRite. I am glad you had a bite! 😉
Whispering (Yes, I do have a hard on Medusa, me too) lol
-
All I wanted was love,
but I didn’t want to get my hands dirty.Wow, this is a great line for Medusa. Enjoyed this
-
-
M.E and
Bluevelvet are now friends
-
Daniel Long wrote a new post
4 Comments -
Daniel Long wrote a new post
5 Comments -
- Load More Posts
My Friends
Where Rivers Wander
@whereriverswander
Knight
@knightscapes
BSavvy
@bsavvy
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Curly Grace
@curlygrace
Groups
Welcome Group
Public Group
Unsung Underground
Private Group
My Recent Posts

A Fly and a Secret, with a Promise
- September 26, 2026

Memento Memori in the Garden — with Atticus Abbey
- May 17, 2026



Powerfully penned, M.E. A nice trilogy of poems my friend. Stellar imagery. Appreciate you.
Damian