-
Fia Naturie wrote a new post
10 Comments-
-
-
hello beautiful Fia I feel you on this I can’t shake my mood either and I’m getting nothing done I have no motivation pain sucks it right out of you great write 💕
-
Use that anger to reflect and learn what not to do, so the situation can be controlled and conquered.
-
-
Crimsin wrote a new post
7 Comments-
Brenda, I cannot imagine the pain you’re going through. Losing a parent is nothing compared to losing a child. My heart and prayers with you. You can do him justice now for holding onto all the memories and writing about them. I hope that helps a lil’.
Daniel
-
-
-
-
S. Libellule wrote a new post
4 Comments -
Visions_of_Insanity changed their profile picture
-
Visions_of_Insanity wrote a new post
8 Comments-
Powerfully penned, Keith. Looks like we got a double feature of horror tonight. You gotta beware of a gang of Raccoons, carrying the Bubonic Plague my friend. Appreciate you.
Damian
-
-
This starts like a teenage hookup and switch to the exorcist and end like Evil dead. But why The Ring poster?! Lol
A poem that I enjoy seeing in a movie. Well done, my friend! “)
-
-
- Load More Posts
My Friends
Where Rivers Wander
@whereriverswander
Knight
@knightscapes
BSavvy
@bsavvy
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Curly Grace
@curlygrace
Groups
Welcome Group
Public Group
Unsung Underground
Private Group
My Recent Posts

A Fly and a Secret, with a Promise
- September 26, 2026

Memento Memori in the Garden — with Atticus Abbey
- May 17, 2026






I’ve had days just as you described but without the anger.
All that is certain is that your mood, like everything else, is impermanent.
While your feeling like crap its a good time for introspection.The way out is in.🙏