-
S. Libellule wrote a new post
3 Comments -
Cipher wrote a new post
5 Comments -
M.E and
Ahavati (Tam) are now friends
-
Crimsin and
Ahavati (Tam) are now friends
-
Visions_of_Insanity wrote a new post
10 Comments-
OMG, Dixon Butts. I’m sure there will be more names like that in future works.
I sometimes want to look away when I read your poems, but the laughs keep me there. -
-
Cleverly penned, Keith. Hallmark could file litigation my friend. lol. Are you still pissed they didn’t give you a job? lol. This was crude but funny. Appreciate you.
Damian
-
-
-
- Load More Posts
My Friends
Where Rivers Wander
@whereriverswander
Knight
@knightscapes
BSavvy
@bsavvy
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Curly Grace
@curlygrace
Groups
Welcome Group
Public Group
Unsung Underground
Private Group
My Recent Posts

A Fly and a Secret, with a Promise
- September 26, 2026

Memento Memori in the Garden — with Atticus Abbey
- May 17, 2026





I like how you describe yourself a person who writes at night and looks deeper than most to get the core of things.