-
Backdeckbenny (Peter) and
NAVINA are now friends
-
M.E wrote a new post
15 Comments-
-
-
-
Now this…wow. Wicked and dark just like I like.
That line: “Snow White bit my adam’s apple” Mmm— so good. 😈 Thank you for sharing! xx
~P.G💋-
Thank you! This was an old poem. I thought to repost on StarRite. I am glad you had a bite! 😉
Whispering (Yes, I do have a hard on Medusa, me too) lol
-
All I wanted was love,
but I didn’t want to get my hands dirty.Wow, this is a great line for Medusa. Enjoyed this
-
-
M.E and
Bluevelvet are now friends
-
-
Thomas W. Case wrote a new post
8 Comments - Load More Posts
My Friends
Where Rivers Wander
@whereriverswander
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Curly Grace
@curlygrace
M.E
@mustapha
Brandon Houser
@llama40204
Groups
My Recent Posts

For A Day
- September 20, 2026

A Garden For Your Ghost (9/11)
- September 10, 2026
Location
Florida, USA




Powerfully penned, M.E. A nice trilogy of poems my friend. Stellar imagery. Appreciate you.
Damian