-
-
Fia Naturie wrote a new post
7 Comments -
-
Titanium K started the topic DUP farewell playlist in the forum Underground Caverns
I made this because I didn’t have time to listen to all the youtube links people shared in the DUP Shutting Down forum, and wanted to save them before it went dark. Feeling a little disoriented today after about 2 months straight of daily DUP check-ins, so I’m enjoying listening to what my fellow poets felt moved to share. 😊 I thought some of you…Read More
-
S. Libellule wrote a new post
4 Comments -
- Load More Posts
My Friends
Where Rivers Wander
@whereriverswander
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Curly Grace
@curlygrace
M.E
@mustapha
Brandon Houser
@llama40204
Groups
My Recent Posts

For A Day
- September 20, 2026

A Garden For Your Ghost (9/11)
- September 10, 2026
Location
Florida, USA





Great idea to address sleep personally, dear Fia! Your deep reflections are touching and very well written!