Profile Photo

RICHARD "Rascal" JENKINSOffline

    • Profile picture of magichearts

      magichearts wrote a new post

      आरज़ू

      क्यूँ ना हम कुछ कसमें वादे खाये, ले कर हाथों मे हाथ Goa beach पर जाये,,    रेतीली मिट्टी पर उंगलियाँ फिराये, कुछ तस्वीर तुम उकेरो और कुछ हम बनाये,    हँसी खेल ठिठोली मे अपना बचपन फिर दोहराए,...

      Read More
      Profile PhotoProfile PhotoProfile Photo liked this
    • Profile picture of Fia Naturie

      Fia Naturie wrote a new post

      Are You?

      Are you a poet? Some say I’m one Are you in the business? It’s hard to break through. Anyone who is anyone cant see you. Are you a star? Do you mean like the ones in the sky? Yes, are you a star? Maybe a twinkle in...

      Read More
      6 Comments
    • Profile picture of S. Libellule

      S. Libellule wrote a new post

      La Ligature

      Juli 30, 1788        Cher D.     The coils of rope had a certain snugness along with their bite. All I could do was sit and watch you wrap me up in it, tighter and tighter. Stopping only...

      Read More
      1 Comment
      • A pearl of literary sensuality you have composed here. Love how you weave great literature into your prose. Like a finely crafted scene from an ancient book.

        John

    • Profile picture of Damian DeadLove
      Willfully In The Dark

           It is I again. I guess I should have explained something about myself, I don’t know if I ever addressed this, I hate fucking politics. I write about them sure, but I don’t love anything about the...

      Read More
      6 Comments
      • The two line summary actually hooked me into reading this Damian. Your command of words and imagery shows you are a masterful writer. Bravo! I’m going to have to read the rest of the chapters!

        • Thanks so much for reading and your kind words, Daniel. So glad you enjoyed the story my friend. Yeah, the summary is lyrics from a song I penned. Appreciate you.

          Damian

      • Damian this went to the bone! Thank you for sharing this. Let the ink pour.

        Bat

      • Damian this is strong tonic and a grand read. Love how you wrote this with such great clarity like a beat writer for our modern age. My younger sister is a Trumpie and I have heard those conspiracy theories she believes about how Trump supposedly is being targeted politically but is innocent. No concern for the constitution of democracy. But you wrote your feelings with gusto and power. Great read my friend.

        John

        • Thanks so much for reading and your kind words, John. So glad you connected with the write my friend. I hear you, I just don’t see how so many can’t see it, or choose not to see it. And some are the worst of the worst and actually go along with it. Appreciate you.

          Damian

    • Profile picture of S. Libellule

      S. Libellule wrote a new post

      Poem of Myself

      No longer content on the shelfI want to recite the poem of myselfshare these few brief linesunveiling my deeper designs Finally open wide this bookso the world might have a lookmight come to understandthe elusiveness of all this sand For I...

      Read More
      3 Comments
      • I like how you pull yourself off the shelf and decide to let the world in. Love it

      • Very nice work Soledad…

        I, of course, have referred
        to you in a number of ways,
        as my great friend…

        I like your nom de plume…

        As I like you..

        :)))

        Love the build up in this one…

        I’m callin you on your
        bottomless inkwell…

        <#3

        That is just to say I
        hope you never ever
        stop writing…

        And forever stay
        exploring…

        Embracing what you
        find…

        Big hugs…

        (That's so funny typing
        that to you…

        To me, at least…)

        I took that from bk…

        I take things from
        people…

        At least it's intentional…

    • Load More Posts

    My Friends

    Profile Photo
    Curly Grace
    @curlygrace
    Profile Photo
    Logan Clark
    @ganlo
    Profile Photo
    Harriet-Jacqui xx
    @bedtimestories
    Profile Photo
    Bat Powers
    @batpowers
    Profile Photo
    FlatDaddy
    @flatdaddy

    Groups

    Group logo of The Art of Poetry
    The Art of Poetry
    Public Group
    Group logo of News and Suggestions
    News and Suggestions
    Public Group

    My Recent Posts

    Location

    Texas, USA

    New Report

    Close