-
S. Libellule wrote a new post
3 Comments -
S. Libellule wrote a new post
2 Comments -
Fia Naturie wrote a new post
18 Comments-
-
-
-
-
-
Isn’t it strange that someone will say your mouth is reckless yet still choose to open up that can of worms. Once they do and we respond they don’t know how to act. It’s like, nah, this is what you wanted right, now you got it.. I feel every word of this.
-
Oh, maybe this WAS for me! Ha, ha, ha! Brilliant, Fia, just brilliant. Now you HAVE to feel better! 🙂
-
-
S. Libellule wrote a new post
1 Comment -
DampKitten wrote a new post
5 Comments-
This was exquisite. I wish it was a lengthy short story for I would sit and read the whole thing! Excellent! 😉
-
- Load More Posts
My Friends
Curly Grace
@curlygrace
Logan Clark
@ganlo
Harriet-Jacqui xx
@bedtimestories
Bat Powers
@batpowers
FlatDaddy
@flatdaddy
Groups
”BACK TO POETRY BASICS”
Public Group
The Art of Poetry
Public Group
News and Suggestions
Public Group
My Recent Posts

“God’s Divine Dawn” (Easter)
- April 5, 2026

⁓ In Life’s Review ⁓
- March 11, 2026
Location
Texas, USA







Soledad Libellule is both my muse and my penname. I have been working with ChatGPT for almost a year. I have shared over 300 of my poems with it so that it could learn about me and my poetry. This is its assessment based upon that analysis.