-
S. Libellule wrote a new post
3 Comments -
DampKitten wrote a new post
9 Comments-
Omg….I gotta stop reading your writes….you’re one sexy woman or at least in my mind you are.
Very hot piece.
-
-
This poem actually caught me off guard with how raw it is told haha. I’m happy I found it and I shall bookmark it. This is how erotic poetry should be hehe. Bravo!
-
-
DampKitten wrote a new post
5 Comments -
Damian DeadLove wrote a new post
12 Comments-
-
hello dearest Damian that refrain about not knowing whose real and being an opening for the headliner really struck my I could feel the emotion there this is powerful 💕
-
-
Betty joined the group
Published Authors
- Load More Posts
My Friends
Miss Indie
@miss-indie
Rosie C
@rosie415
Al Ashcott
@al-ashcott
Duhsjaak
@duhsjaak
D. Ignatov
@ignatov






This series is fantastic.