-
Cursedvessel wrote a new post
3 Comments -
Liziantus-Marantus wrote a new post
-
Amethyste wrote a new post
4 Comments-
Beautifully penned, Amethyste. Excellent write my friend, alone time is important sometimes. Appreciate you.
Damian
-
Chère A.,
Short and sweet.
It resonates with me a lot.
Saturday night at the movies was replaced with FRIMIBO (Dutch for Friday Afternoon Drinks).
And then, as more and more people stopped working in the office on Fridays, to DOMIBO. Thursday afternoon alcoholic with colleagues.I like a bit of fun very much, but after that I increasingly long for some peace and quiet.
And you made me aware of that again.
Wonderful write!
More more more! (Please).
Warm regards, Gus;
-
-
Benjamin Scraps replied to the topic DUP farewell playlist in the forum Underground Caverns
Happy New Year’s to all the poets at Stars Rite (even though I don’t celebrate the new year until April 1st, the REAL new year, and only fools feel otherwise) Keep on ritin’!!
-
Benjamin Scraps wrote a new post
3 Comments - Load More Posts
My Friends
NAVINA
@nancy-rdz-stories
Benjamin Scraps
@bennyscraps
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Ellie
@wafflenose
Christine Shaw (Chris)
@cassie58
Groups
National Poetry Month
Public Group
Unsung Underground
Private Group
”BACK TO POETRY BASICS”
Public Group
My Recent Posts

I am sat in my ways
- August 1, 2026

Let see how it goes
- July 31, 2026
Location
Toronto CANADA
Website
Phone
6476124245



For me, your ability to feel compassion and empathy (even while scorned) speaks the loudest here. I am also certain you’re aware, deep down, that the offender will pay the piper in the end, without anyone’s help. Pillars of sand always wash away, my friend. Interesting and fantastic vent!
Clay