-
TreeMap wrote a new post
10 Comments -
-
Benjamin Scraps wrote a new post
4 Comments-
It sounds like that life is taking enjoyment from the pain until you shed of the outer layer and reveling the truest form of you which is joy.
That is what I am getting from this piece. I could be wrong.
-
-
Amethyste wrote a new post
6 Comments-
-
People who need constant stimulation mark themselves as having “no inner resources”, as Berryman once said. I crave boredom to the point to where I have to dose it out like a drug before I succumb to maladaptive daydreaming lol
-
-
Cipher wrote a new post
5 Comments -
Daniel Long wrote a new post
1 Comment - Load More Posts
My Friends
CasketSharpe
@casketsharpe
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Aldo Kraas
@poetaldo256
Kay-1
@kay-1
Rosie C
@rosie415
Groups
National Poetry Month
Public Group
Unsung Underground
Private Group
My Recent Posts

Dear God
- September 18, 2026

Sweet Girl
- September 16, 2026




Yes, please. can I have some more? lol This is a fun ride