-
Crimsin wrote a new post
6 Comments-
-
Brilliantly penned, Brenda. I totally agree with, Fia. Amazing write my friend. Appreciate you.
Damian
-
-
Fia Naturie wrote a new post
12 Comments-
-
hello beautiful Fia I’ve been getting to know you reading you it’s clear you’re a powerful woman…I’m unsure what it is that makes you stronger than romance I know I obtain for personal reasons maybe I just don’t buy into it maybe you are the same great write 💕
-
Powerfully penned, Fia. You really been on a roll lately, incredible write my friend. Appreciate you.
Damian
-
-
-
-
-
CasketSharpe wrote a new post
3 Comments -
Liziantus-Marantus wrote a new post
1 Comment -
Crimsin wrote a new post
8 Comments -
- Load More Posts
My Friends
CasketSharpe
@casketsharpe
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Aldo Kraas
@poetaldo256
Kay-1
@kay-1
Rosie C
@rosie415
Groups
National Poetry Month
Public Group
Unsung Underground
Private Group
My Recent Posts

Dear God
- September 18, 2026

Sweet Girl
- September 16, 2026






This is rich in romantic overtures and the melody. Wow perfect