-
Green wrote a new post
2 Comments -
-
Amethyste changed their profile picture
-
Daniel Long wrote a new post
2 Comments-
Life…so many questions! Are we “living” in a simulation? Not real at all, but a “player” or side character in a futuristic game based on 2025. Another theory is the multiverse. I drowned as a little girl. They revived me and I lived on. But in another realm did I die and just shift to continue on? Are any of us real?
-
-
Daniel Long wrote a new post
6 Comments-
Well I can’t say I relate exactly because I’ve always enjoyed more alone time than the average person, but there’s definitely a point where it isn’t what you want or need anymore. There is some value in learning to be by yourself but it’s still not always fun. I liked the repetition, really helped drive the point home.
-
-
- Load More Posts
My Friends
CasketSharpe
@casketsharpe
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Aldo Kraas
@poetaldo256
Kay-1
@kay-1
Rosie C
@rosie415
Groups
National Poetry Month
Public Group
Unsung Underground
Private Group
My Recent Posts

Dear God
- September 18, 2026

Sweet Girl
- September 16, 2026






I’ve seen that scream before….great little write.🙏