-
Thomas W. Case and
Fia Naturie are now friends
-
Thomas W. Case and
Crimsin are now friends
-
Thomas W. Case wrote a new post
2 Comments -
Thomas W. Case and
Sam Nash are now friends
-
Thomas W. Case wrote a new post
4 Comments-
OMG, Thomas – Like one of my favorite movies of all time is American Werewolf in London. What a classic! I totally want to be Alex Price (the nurse) and screw David’s brains out after he goes animal! He was so hot! It broke my heart when they mowed him down in the alley at the end. Half a dozen renditions of “Blue Moon”.
So, yeah. This moon thing has really got you screwed up. Okay, I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have mooned you from the back of the bus – but the look on your face was priceless.
Love your story
- Load More Posts
My Friends
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Brandon Houser
@llama40204
Curly Grace
@curlygrace
Rosie C
@rosie415
Al Ashcott
@al-ashcott
My Recent Posts

Slow Sunday Mornings
- September 30, 2026

See Viewed
- August 26, 2026





Love this. Wicked, evil fun. Great write.