-
Thomas W. Case wrote a new post
7 Comments -
Damian DeadLove wrote a new post
13 Comments-
-
hello dearest Damian that refrain about not knowing whose real and being an opening for the headliner really struck my I could feel the emotion there this is powerful 💕
-
-
Damian DeadLove and
goldenmyst are now friends
-
Damian DeadLove wrote a new post
2 Comments -
Thomas W. Case and
Damian DeadLove are now friends
- Load More Posts
My Friends
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Brandon Houser
@llama40204
Curly Grace
@curlygrace
Rosie C
@rosie415
Al Ashcott
@al-ashcott
My Recent Posts

See Viewed
- August 26, 2026

Thrown Away Things
- August 4, 2026







hello dearet Thomas I’ve had my share of war with him one particular night I anointed my whole house and yard with olive oil I felt so under attack it was relentless I feel for your struggle in this write and have been there great write 💕