-
Thomas W. Case wrote a new post
7 Comments-
Cleverly penned, Thomas. I remember a stray cat when I was a teenager, many summers ago. Saw him catch a bird right out of the air. He would only let us pet him on the back porch, once off the porch he wouldn’t let you near him. We also fed him tuna, he was a great hunter as well. I had a stray female later on in life that helped me kill a snake. She was friendlier than the male. She would bring us gifts, dead mouse, dead bird, dead mole, she wanted to take care of her family, which was us in her eyes. I also owned three indoor cats, they’re truly fascinating animals. Sorry for the rant, my friend. My cats passed a few years back, so any story about cats hits my heartstrings. This was an incredible write. Appreciate you.
Damian
-
Damian DeadLove wrote a new post
3 Comments -
Thomas W. Case wrote a new post
6 Comments -
Thomas W. Case wrote a new post
2 Comments -
Damian DeadLove wrote a new post
9 Comments-
-
Thanks so much for reading and listening, as well as your kind words, Adira. That’s what I was afraid of that people would want more, I’m kidding. lol. I was just trying to remember the melody, I knew my voice isn’t great. But I still now the melody, so it all worked out in the end. Appreciate you.
Damian
-
I couldn’t get the audio to play but I really like the lyrics. As usual, you don’t skate across the surface. You take us deeper than many do. My daughter keeps telling me songs are just poetry with a tune. Not sure where that drops me…I always hear my poetry with a tune. Nicely done, my friend
-
Thanks so much for reading and your kind words, Willow. Sorry you couldn’t hear it, Fia was able to and so was Adira. It plays for me, this is why I hate technology. lol. Anyways I’ll try to get it resolved, I wanted you to hear it as well. She’s pretty spot on, lyricist obviously make more money than most poets. I also think that’s why poets or writers are involved in music. They more likely to be heard. lol. Appreciate you.
Damian
-
-
Hello Damian. The lyrics are wonderful. I couldn’t get the audio to play. Nevertheless, I’m sure your voice kicked ass. Nice work here.
-
- Load More Posts
My Friends
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Brandon Houser
@llama40204
Curly Grace
@curlygrace
Rosie C
@rosie415
Al Ashcott
@al-ashcott
My Recent Posts

See Viewed
- August 26, 2026

Thrown Away Things
- August 4, 2026




Thank you so much.