• Profile picture of Damian DeadLove

    Damian DeadLove wrote a new post

    Another Problem Solved

    How can I miss you? When you never go away Water’s wet sky is blue Perpetual victim falls prey   Outside in the distance A stranger lies in wait Steeped in persistence  Always guarding the gate   When did I get wise? Is the proper question  As soon as a crow...

    Read More
    13 Comments
    • Haha great end there, friend.

      • Thanks so much for reading and your kind words, Nick. So glad you connected with the write my friend. I liked it as well. lol. Appreciate you.

        Damian

    • Just reading Honoria’s comment above & I think she’s right. This one might need to be considered for your lyrics list on the album. It has a cadence that moves & the visual is captivating. Worth considering, my friend? 🤔

      • Thanks so much for reading and your kind words, Willow. So glad you connected with the write my friend. Anything is on the table, maybe even spoken word. Never say never. The song I’m working on, I literally had to start writing lyrics to it. None of the old words were fitting the vibe. Also, I haven’t tried to write a song for many summers now. I kinda forgot sometimes the music leads the dance. lol. Appreciate you.

        Damian

    • I remember this piece. I enjoyed it then, and I enjoy it now. Nice Damian.;))

      • Thanks so much for reading and your kind words, Fia. So glad you connected with the write my friend. Cool! Appreciate you.

        Damian

    • hello dearest Damian I feel you I’m in love but the need for another hit outweighs romance great write 💕

      • Thanks so much for reading and your kind words, Brenda. So glad you connected with the write my friend. Indeed. Appreciate you.

        Damian

    • Thanks so much for reading and your kind words, H. So glad you connected with the write my friend. I sometimes have that effect, it’s just the lyricist in me. lol. I always enjoy your commentary. Appreciate you.

      Damian

      • Thanks so much for reading and your kind words, Thomas. So glad you connected with the write my friend. Appreciate you.

        Damian

    • Something tells me this is so good .. I got a foot that can’t stop tapping .. 😎👍

  • Profile picture of Light💕

    Light💕 Changed their profile cover

  • Profile picture of Light💕

    Light💕 Changed their profile cover

  • Profile picture of Light💕

    Light💕 Changed their profile cover

  • Profile picture of Light💕

    Light💕 changed their profile picture

    Profile Photo liked this
  • Load More Posts

My Friends

Profile Photo
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Profile Photo
Brandon Houser
@llama40204
Profile Photo
Curly Grace
@curlygrace
Profile Photo
Rosie C
@rosie415
Profile Photo
Al Ashcott
@al-ashcott

My Recent Posts

See Viewed

Thrown Away Things

New Report

Close