• Profile picture of Knight

    Knight wrote a new post

    To be Alive is to Resist

    To be alive is to resist  Every breath sacred  Every second a victory    The world weighs heavy on us all It weighs down hard upon The abandoned billions   Be happy you are human  And not a pig   To be alive is to fight  Against the lions Against the mustard...

    Read More
    6 Comments
    • I am generally happy not to be a pig. Wouldn’t mind being a dog somedays, at least if I get to pick my owner but that’s probably asking a lot.

      Living is a constant choice but there will be more than enough time to rest and recuperate at the end for all of us.

      • I agree.
        I would rather be a cat than a dog. A cat can be free and domestic when it chooses. Dogs are bound to their owners for better or worse
        Thanks for reading.
        Regards James

    • are we not like pigs as they are stuck in a pig pen with their waste as we are stuck in our world with out waste…I agree to live is to fight I will not give up easily great write 💕

      • Thanks for reading.
        there is so much shit going on right now.
        The pigs above us have turned the world into a pig sty.
        Regards James

    • Poets aren’t giving up. WE have to keep fighting.
      I won’t give up even when I am dead…I swear I will not.
      I have been so angry lately and just can’t help to write it out.
      The lions are winning right now, but they will get their tails caught in the door…and be lead out.

      a necessary poem here.

      j.

      • The bastards are winning but hopefully not forever
        Thanks for reading
        Regards James

  • Profile picture of Knight

    Knight wrote a new post

    Ode to the Shape Shifter

      When I'm restless Turn me into a cat So I can curl up on your lap   When I'm low  Turn me into a raven So I can fly above the hills   When night is dull Turn me into a moth So I can dance around the flames   Turn...

    Read More
    4 Comments
    • awesome James I always think it is quite impossible to be contained in one flesh it is at all possible you are one with all these animals 💕

      • I definitely think cats have the best of this world on the fringes of wild and domestic.
        Thanks for your kind words
        Regards

    • My word Sir Knight .. you did make me smile BIGLY .. so much so each corner of my mouth bent upwards toward the ceiling .. very much enjoyed .. Neville

      • I am very glad it had that effect.
        Thanks for reading
        Regards James

  • Profile picture of Thomas W. Case

    Thomas W. Case wrote a new post

    Ode to Tobin

    He rolls like theriver,always on the move.I said,"What are you afraid of, boy?"He said,"Nothing; I just can't stay still."I said,"They got meds for that."It's in my bones, I gottakeep going.Knapsack ...no sack,don't matter, just me andthose highways.I said, well,...

    Read More
    10 Comments
    • I’ve known people like this. It’s like a hunger they can’t sate, always be moving & seeing & going new places. Almost like it’s spiritual for them. I know a guy who literally hops & trains & goes where it takes him. This one made me smile 😊

    • Write on brother .. & always .. Neville 😎👍

    • Thank you, my friend.

    • Thank you, my friend. I appreciate it.

    • Beautifully penned, Thomas. Excellent write, the story of the traveler. Appreciate you.

      Damian

    • I admit to having a bit of that hobo spirit in me. If not for the dedication I feel toward loved ones, I might have been a wanderer. You capture the phenomenon well.

    • I was once this boy. Always on the move. Never settling down. You have the quintessential poet’s gift of telling the story of your characters with deep understanding and empathy. This spoke to me deep down about years gone by.

      John

  • Profile picture of Light💕

    Light💕 changed their profile picture

    Profile Photo liked this
  • Profile picture of Light💕

    Light💕 and Profile picture of NevilleNeville are now friends

    Profile Photo
    Light💕
    @light
  • Load More Posts

My Friends

Profile Photo
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Profile Photo
Brandon Houser
@llama40204
Profile Photo
Curly Grace
@curlygrace
Profile Photo
Rosie C
@rosie415
Profile Photo
Al Ashcott
@al-ashcott

My Recent Posts

See Viewed

Thrown Away Things

New Report

Close