• Profile picture of Thomas W. Case

    Thomas W. Case and Profile picture of Sam DickensSam Dickens are now friends

    Profile Photo
    Thomas W. Case
    @thomaswcase
  • Profile picture of Damian DeadLove

    Damian DeadLove wrote a new post

    Wicked Woman

    somethin’ bout the way she movessubtle yet so attractivethe innocent way her body groovesshe’s a hurricane burning radioactiveseductive eyes that mystifymakes you wanna fucking danceshe’s the spider, yeah you’re the flycaught up in a web of circumstance… don’t turn your...

    Read More
    16 Comments
    • That’s one helluva wicked woman you just poemed Damian .. way to go my friend .. if you would kindly send me her coordinates I will stop by and convey my regards .. Neville

      • Thanks so much for reading and your kind words, Neville. So glad you connected with the lyrics my friend. That she was, her coordinates were lost in the late 90’s. lol. Appreciate you.

        Damian

    • I love this, Damian. It reminds me of “Witchy Woman” by the Eagles. 🌾🕊️

      • Thanks so much for reading and your kind words, Alexandria. So glad you connected with the lyrics my friend. That’s high praise, and good company. What a lovely comment. Appreciate you.

        Damian

    • I wish I could hear the music behind it. Perhaps someday we’ll get a glimpse of your energy and fire within your lyrics. Good one, Damian.

      • Thanks so much for reading and your kind words, Tim. So glad you connected with the lyrics my friend. Well through GarageBand and Logic Pro, I’m working on that. lol. The problem with not being able to play an instrument, is that it only leaves a few options. So I’m working on a solo album to give these old lyrics a home, there will be new lyrics as well. Appreciate you.

        Damian

    • I sincerely hope this one makes the album cut! I so badly wanna hear it! It moves like a snake, undulates down the page. Perfect for the lyrics, my friend

      • Thanks so much for reading and your kind words, Willow. So glad you connected with lyrics my friend. I plan on this one making the cut, I’ve always wanted “Wicked” to have music again. It had music in 97, but it was never recorded. Thanks for your continued support it means a lot to me. Appreciate you.

        Damian

    • This is fire, friend. Everyone loves a wicked woman.

      • Thanks so much for reading and your kind words, Nick. So glad you connected with the write my friend. That’s the theory.. Appreciate you.

        Damian

    • Powerful work.

      • Thanks so much for reading and your kind words, Thomas. So glad you connected with the write my friend. Appreciate you.

        Damian

    • I can hear this playing in some club… maybe even a strip club!? LOL
      It has a great beat to the lines. It’s also very entertaining! Awesome job Damian.

      • Thanks so much for reading and your kind words, Mark. So glad you connected with the lyrics my friend. I try, I always write to the beat in my head. Maybe a strip club, or some other place where human beings gather. lol. Appreciate you.

        Damian

    • Killer piece dude. You’re a talent my friend.

      • Thanks so much for reading and your kind words, Keith. So glad you connected with the lyrics my friend. Appreciate you.

        Damian

  • Profile picture of Rodney Vol Lindsey

    Rodney Vol Lindsey changed their profile picture

  • Profile picture of Thomas W. Case

    Thomas W. Case wrote a new post

    Feathered Stone

    Your love is like a frozen bird, afeathered stone falling from the sky.I wish it didn't die.It should be flying, and soring, andhealing, against the warm blaze ofthe afternoon sun--weaving anddiving through the coolness of the clouds.But it's gone,...

    Read More
    9 Comments
  • Profile picture of Knight

    Knight and Profile picture of NevilleNeville are now friends

    Profile Photo
    Knight
    @knightscapes
  • Load More Posts

My Friends

Profile Photo
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Profile Photo
Brandon Houser
@llama40204
Profile Photo
Curly Grace
@curlygrace
Profile Photo
Rosie C
@rosie415
Profile Photo
Al Ashcott
@al-ashcott

My Recent Posts

See Viewed

Thrown Away Things

New Report

Close