-
ReggiePoet wrote a new post
5 Comments -
Crimsin wrote a new post
5 Comments-
Beautifully penned, Brenda. Just the right amount of dark undertones my friend. Great spill. Appreciate you.
Damian
-
-
-
ReggiePoet wrote a new post
4 Comments -
Daniel Long wrote a new post
5 Comments -
DampKitten wrote a new post
22 Comments-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Gee, Lady-Poet 🥀🐝
With such eloquent skill you’re blessed; and, this gorgeous Kyrielle Sonnet, laid in perfect iambic tetrameter and revealing refrains, proves it ~ ohhh-so brilliantly!
What else to say when you’re away,
but that my dreams are all of You.
When every motion’s set a-sway …
warmth undulates me all night through.“Last night, you came inside my dream.
Though, desert heat would have us keep
our love apart, you poured a stream
and left me wanting endless sleep.” (MM-mmm!)Herein, Dear Poetess, fraught with vivid imagery, emotive lure, smooth as silk diction, and metaphor to turn the most masterful bard green with envy, you’ve word-painted us a dream to build ‘n hold onto.
Excuse me, please, I feel the fantasy pillow softly calling my name! ⁓ Rascal✨
-
Keep it up, Richard, and you won’t be getting any sleep.
I’m so glad you knew what this was. I totally lost the format.
I’m so glad you like it.
You’re a very accomplished poet and so knowledgeable too! How sexy!
-
-
Longing ‘twined with love and lust was palpable. Plus I totally loved the refrain at the end which tied it together perfectly. Well felt writing, Mistress Kitten!
-
-
- Load More Posts
My Friends
Bat Powers
@batpowers
D. Ignatov
@ignatov
Kay-1
@kay-1
I_IS_ ME
@iisme
Harriet-Jacqui xx
@bedtimestories
Groups
My Recent Posts

Serendipity
- July 27, 2026

The Fallacy Of Death Featuring disDAIN
- May 13, 2026





Bloody brilliant….⭐⭐⭐⭐🙏