-
Daniel Long wrote a new post
4 Comments -
Crimsin wrote a new post
7 Comments-
-
-
Powerfully penned, Brenda. I think it’s something everybody fails at, myself included. It’s not meant to be easy, and sometimes are human nature gets the best of us. Very introspective write my friend. I can relate. Appreciate you.
Damian
-
-
Daniel Long and
Paula Jobi are now friends
-
Daniel Long wrote a new post
1 Comment -
Crimsin wrote a new post
4 Comments-
The night is also when the pain hits for me. I don’t know how it is for others but the older I get the more painful life becomes. More stressful and overwhelming. Guess getting help would be best, but I’m kinda the strong one that holds up my little world. No time for breakdowns.
*Hug* you’re not alone, friend.
-
-
- Load More Posts
My Friends
Bat Powers
@batpowers
D. Ignatov
@ignatov
Kay-1
@kay-1
I_IS_ ME
@iisme
Harriet-Jacqui xx
@bedtimestories
Groups
My Recent Posts

Serendipity
- July 27, 2026

The Fallacy Of Death Featuring disDAIN
- May 13, 2026





hello dearest Daniel thank you for inspiring me it was a pleasure creating with you 💕