• Profile picture of Crimsin

    Crimsin and Profile picture of BluevelvetBluevelvet are now friends

    Profile Photo
    Crimsin
    @crimsin
  • Profile picture of DampKitten

    DampKitten wrote a new post

    Evening Sin

    Comes now my midnight lover’s callthat softly echoes down the hall.I pull the sheets and lift my head,then slowly saunter out of bedso careful not to wake your sleepwith all the secrets that I keep.He meets me at the...

    Read More
    14 Comments
  • Profile picture of DampKitten

    DampKitten wrote a new post

    Xanadu Railroad

    Carefully, quickly unbuckle your beltLicking your length and patting your peltIgnore the conductor requesting his fareMagma is rising; you're just about thereAgony bellows; I muffle your moansXanadu Railroad, I'm riding you home

    Read More
    11 Comments
  • Profile picture of Damian DeadLove
    Backstage (Blondie - Heart Of Glass)

         Welcome Backstage. I’m your host, Damian DeadLove. Tonight we’ll be talking about a band called, Blondie. I got into them when I was a teenager, but I also remember hearing them on the radio a lot when...

    Read More
    6 Comments
    • Interesting! I didn’t know about the band name story or anything. Now I feel like listening to Blondie. “)
      Well done Damian!

      • Thanks so much for reading and your kind words, M.E. So glad you enjoyed the story my friend. I’m glad you learned some things you didn’t know. Listen away, great band. Appreciate you.

        Damian

    • First of all, dammit I miss the reading list option. Rest assured I would be smacking that button if it existed here! I absolutely love Blondie! You should have heard me squeal when I saw the title of this episode…before I even opened it. I remember losing my mind whenever they actually played Heart of Glass on MTV back in the day. Something about their music felt natural to me, not as cultivated for the masses of popularity. So excited to see them featured in this episode, my friend! 🙌

      • Thanks so much for reading and your kind words, Willow. So glad you enjoyed the story my friend. I miss the RL option as well. There is a bookmark option, I guess it’s supposed to be the same thing. lol. I love Blondie. The reunion album was killer. In 1998 they released- “No Exit” the whole album is incredible. Different styles some jazz vibes, some country vibes even. Debbie also raps again. This time on the song, No Exit. She raps with Coolio on the song. Appreciate you.

        Damian

    • Thanks so much for reading and your kind words, Adira. So glad you enjoyed the story my friend. If you loved “Rapture” may I recommend “No Exit” the title track of the album with the same title. It was released in 1998 as a new studio album. The whole album was outstanding with different music styles. But, “No Exit” has rap in it. It’s a collaboration though with Blondie & Coolio. Debbie & Coolio swap back and forth. Killer song. Appreciate you.

      Damian

    • Thanks so much for reading and your kind words, Keith. So glad you enjoyed the story my friend. Appreciate you.

      Damian

  • Profile picture of Broom
    Profile Photo
    Broom
    @broom
  • Load More Posts

My Friends

Profile Photo
Atticus Abbey
@bonjour
Profile Photo
Curly Grace
@curlygrace
Profile Photo
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Profile Photo
Crimsin
@crimsin
Profile Photo
Aldo Kraas
@poetaldo256

Groups

Group logo of Music is Art
Music is Art
Public Group

My Recent Posts

The Deconstruction Of Diotima

Man In Multitudes

New Report

Close