-
Crimsin wrote a new post
13 Comments-
-
-
I feel this one in my bones…As a mom, I know dam well that no amount of writing can take away the pain…Having that said, this is beautifully written and it gives hope that while appart, you are still connected…
Jade xox -
-
-
We all are connected to those who leave us in death.
I still feel my father on my shoulder when I need guidance and my mom was right about everything. Both gone, but live in my heart.Your son will always be with you.
He had a beautiful smile.Condolences and remembrances Brenda
I feel you
🖤💙💓🤠
-
-
DampKitten wrote a new post
14 Comments-
You’re one hell of a writer, DK. Brilliantly penned, the dialogue was incredible, enjoyed your witty sense of humor. And of course the temperature rising seductive elements are incredible my friend. Fantastic spill. Appreciate you.
Damian
-
-
This is a riot of erotic and humorous story telling. You have the gift with the dialogue that got my mercury rising indeed. Truly a fabulously naughty romp from kitchen to delivery room. Wildly wonderful. From cranberry to bottom this took me there and then some.
John
-
-
-
DampKitten wrote a new post
11 Comments-
-
This poem has both great depth of emotion about the man whose wife gazes on in the form of a picture and the sizzling sensual story. Truly a masterwork of erotic poetry. You have a fantastic ability to convey the feelings and scene letting me see it as though I were sitting in a corner watching.
John
-
Intense write, DK. A lot of depth underneath this steamy write my friend. Nicely done. Appreciate you.
Damian
-
This brings back some memories.
Especially the stained sheets and after sex mood swings.
Diggin this vibe for sureNaaj
-
Meg, this is short but so potent. So straight to the steamy action. And yes alot of depth. You’d make me climax just as quick as this read I must say, I wouldn’t stand a chance holding out! Hehe! 😉
-
-
Fia Naturie wrote a new post
8 Comments-
Love the sheer erotic narrative here that draws me in and makes me want to stay until the very end. Truly a hot poem that inspired bedroom thoughts and feelings. I could feel this deep down where the sun doesn’t shine.
John
-
Passionately penned, Fia. You always make the temperature hotter with your writes my friend. Appreciate you.
Damian
-
” They start with that whisper that hits behind the ear
A practiced tone
That causes goose bumps and raises those baby hairs ”
Yeahhh…this paints a pic of some nice memories.
Nicely written
Naaj
-
I’ve always been accused of being a grown man… now you know why… this was a great story.. perfectly done…love it.
-
-
Poetic Gawdess wrote a new post
17 Comments-
-
Passionately penned, P.G. Seductively beautiful this write is my friend. Clever wordplay as well. Appreciate you.
Damian
-
Like a sensual song of love and passion that I feel afloat in as I read and love where the river of your words took me. Love the feeling I got from this. Like an erotic romance of singular beauty and artistry.
John
-
-
-
-
-
-
- Load More Posts
My Friends
Atticus Abbey
@bonjour
Curly Grace
@curlygrace
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Crimsin
@crimsin
Aldo Kraas
@poetaldo256
Groups
Music is Art
Public Group
My Recent Posts

The Deconstruction Of Diotima
- June 21, 2026

Man In Multitudes
- February 8, 2026




You take your grief and spill it into a poem of great remembrance and timeless ache for this soul who apparently left this earth all too soon. Lyrically beautiful and soulful vision of what he meant to you and how you heal from loss. Love this poem.
John