-
Crimsin wrote a new post
5 Comments -
-
Backdeckbenny (Peter) wrote a new post
1 Comment -
Nick DC wrote a new post
5 Comments-
Cleverly penned, Nick. Gotta let the steam out of the pressure cooker my friend. Appreciate you.
Damian
-
-
-
Nick DC wrote a new post
3 Comments -
Crimsin wrote a new post
6 Comments-
I love how deeply layered your ink is. Like I can read it multiple times and find new things. Which is something only great writes can do.
Wonderful, friend.
-
I adore how you sling the hash, right up my alley. Never at a lost for ink in a time zone bordering on dark.
-
Beautifully penned, Brenda. Incredible storytelling my friend, with lots of layers. Phenomenal write. Appreciate you.
Damian
-
- Load More Posts
My Friends
BSavvy
@bsavvy
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Knight
@knightscapes
Lizz
@mysterious-girl
Curly Grace
@curlygrace
My Recent Posts

Sunny Days
- May 1, 2026

Iku Turso
- May 1, 2026







Powerfully penned, Brenda. This has so many shades of depth my friend. Appreciate you.
Damian