-
Thomas W. Case wrote a new post
4 Comments -
Fia Naturie wrote a new post
4 Comments -
Fia Naturie wrote a new post
5 Comments -
Amethyste wrote a new post
5 Comments -
Fia Naturie wrote a new post
11 Comments-
-
-
-
-
Nice rhythm ‘n flow, Fia 🎶
With a Poe-esque like ambiience, you’ve creatively darkened the page with both spot-on and soft rhymes, spilt blood-shivering imagery … ever-so pleasing to the poet’s ear and mind’s-eye.
Your perfect title and artwork choices set the stage well for what’s to come, and that classic intro couplet surely awakens even the most passive reader’s interest.
“Once Upon a Midnight sky
A rendezvous between you and I”Good stuff, Lady-Poet …
you’re such a pleasure to share with! ⁓ Rascal🖌-
Thank you, and it is a pleasure to have you interpret my writing. I am still a student to poetry and I am learning from all of you. Thank you, Rascal
-
-
- Load More Posts
My Friends
RPM
@rpm1on1
Kelly Scheppers
@caligirl
Jacob erin-cilberto
@fogerin1aol-com
Alexandria
@watcher
Nick DC
@nickdc








Powerfully penned, Thomas. I can relate, drunken math, always able to figure out how to stretch a small amount of money. That’s what I called it anyway. Incredible write my friend. Appreciate you.
Damian