-
Damian DeadLove wrote a new post
5 Comments-
-
This reminds me of social media’s control over youth. They can’t think for themselves anymore being they’re led and pulled in by algorhithms. Good one Damian.
-
-
Crimsin wrote a new post
3 Comments -
Thomas W. Case wrote a new post
9 Comments-
-
-
Beautifully penned, Thomas. One never knows when inspiration will make her appearance, a writer must always be ready my friend. Amazing write. Appreciate you.
Damian
-
-
-
Daniel Long wrote a new post
4 Comments-
hello dearest Daniel this is really good…darkness and light I’m afraid are one… in the lowest depths of hell God is there also not as religion preaches but there none the less 💕
-
-
Thanks as always, Damian! Heavy fucking write and powerful, indeed! I was once told by a wise man, also a writer, who said to me, “Whatever it is you write down, make it goddamn prophetic!” I’ve always kept that in mind over the years and the more I remember it, the better my writing becomes. True story…
Daniel
Gothic-Surrealist
-
-
-
Crimsin wrote a new post
4 Comments - Load More Posts
My Friends
Atticus Abbey
@bonjour
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Aldo Kraas
@poetaldo256
Rosie C
@rosie415
D. Ignatov
@ignatov
My Recent Posts

Sunshine for Your Inner Sunflower
- October 5, 2026

Sonja at 18
- October 3, 2026






You keep hitting them out of the park. And I go flying with that ball every time! Gotta watch that hook…it’s a killer. Another thought provoking, rile-me-up piece, my friend