-
Willow changed their profile picture
-
Ellie and
Titanium K are now friends
-
Crimsin wrote a new post
8 Comments -
-
Willow wrote a new post
9 Comments-
-
Nice to hear you ROAR! The subject of this poem should definitely beware.
[I don’t know (or want to know) any details, but I have to confess this makes me a little leery of trying to re-enter this space. Ah, the internet sucks sometimes!]
Keep writing your fierce and beautiful heart.
❤k-
If anyone has problems with harassment or abuse, speak with Fia or Bobbington. They handled this situation beautifully. Yeah…I was…pissed. No, make that outrageously furious. I’m calm now. Many thanks to the above mentioned site administrators. Predators are all over the place, but these guys are watching out for us.
-
-
-
-
-
Paula Jobi and
Willow are now friends
- Load More Posts
My Friends
Atticus Abbey
@bonjour
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Aldo Kraas
@poetaldo256
Rosie C
@rosie415
D. Ignatov
@ignatov
My Recent Posts

Sunshine for Your Inner Sunflower
- October 5, 2026

Sonja at 18
- October 3, 2026





I live me a good storm. You took us through the darkened skies into the aftermath of gentle rain with this beautiful piece. Big smiles here