-
Daniel Long wrote a new post
-
Thomas W. Case wrote a new post
9 Comments-
-
-
-
-
Thomas this took me on a journey into the heart of love and the sadness of lost love. I may be wrong but what I read as I read this seemed to speak to me of a man remembering his beloved who has passed from this earth. I have known this emotion so closely that your poem enshrines with poetry for the ages.
John
-
-
Cipher wrote a new post
-
RPM and
Eyes of a hidden woman are now friends
-
Daniel Long wrote a new post
- Load More Posts
My Friends
Atticus Abbey
@bonjour
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Aldo Kraas
@poetaldo256
Rosie C
@rosie415
D. Ignatov
@ignatov
My Recent Posts

Sunshine for Your Inner Sunflower
- October 5, 2026

Sonja at 18
- October 3, 2026




Powerfully penned, Thomas. Excellent write my friend. Appreciate you.
Damian