• Profile picture of Crimsin

    Crimsin wrote a new post

    my witchy friend

    dwells in silence fortitudefor a love between twoone is distant and closed off from viewthe other smitten intimately confidinga friendship of the eternalfate to cast each at oddsthe pendulum swings there is mistrusta mistress of the night, a lady...

    Read More
    7 Comments
    • hello dearest Keith good afternoon thank you graciously I am enjoying my afternoon after receiving a house of thosand corpses book by Rob Zombie❤

    • Wistufl, whimsical and a conflict of emotions battling within this stunning piece. The imagery is on full throttle.
      j.

      • hello dearest Jacob thank you graciously for the thoughts on this piece it is often difficult for witches to remain friends❤

    • Sort of like a dissention among the ranks vibe. This does have a witchy, almost horror scented feel to it. Nice!

      • hello dearest Tim thank you graciously I love your interpretation I miss this witchy friend of mine but we are trouble together❤

    • Don’t know where my fingers went, Crimsin. I meant “wistful”—getting jumbled in my old age.
      j.

  • Profile Photo
    emmagreen
    @joyfu111
  • Profile picture of emmagreen

    emmagreen and Profile picture of AmethysteAmethyste are now friends

    Profile Photo
    emmagreen
    @joyfu111
  • Profile picture of Willow

    Willow wrote a new post

    Littered Alleys

    don't I just...today is not a good day...not for sarcasm or good natured teasingtrust me...good is not how I'll read itwords like gashes & blisterswaiting for the drainage I'm watching shadows of the windslicing pieces off yesterday to feed mesuch bitter fruit...with...

    Read More
    12 Comments
    • hello beautiful Willow this is full of clever verses creating so much feeling ❤

    • This poem envelops me in its grip.
      Sadness, shame, discord…I feel this way sometimes…jokes won’t humor me, pleasantries are the opposite of what I need.
      Really strong, strong write.
      j.

    • Powerfully penned, Willow. Into the book it belongs! Excellent write my friend, I felt this one. Appreciate you.

      Damian

    • Amazing, Willow. You keep impressing me with lines like, “slicing pieces off yesterday to feed me.” So strong and beautiful simultaneously. Keep it up. Please. And thanks for the audio version; you know I can’t help but gravitate to that. It is so well done.

      • I’ve been slowly making spoken versions of many of my pieces. Just takes more time and energy than I currently have to spare. Thank you so much 😊

        • Understood; I am doing the same while coping with bizzare-o-ness in my own world. But that’s okay, I get through with little tidbits of kindness from friends like you.

  • Profile picture of emmagreen

    emmagreen and Profile picture of Light💕Light💕 are now friends

    Profile Photo
    emmagreen
    @joyfu111
  • Load More Posts

My Friends

Profile Photo
Atticus Abbey
@bonjour
Profile Photo
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Profile Photo
Aldo Kraas
@poetaldo256
Profile Photo
Rosie C
@rosie415
Profile Photo
D. Ignatov
@ignatov

My Recent Posts

Sunshine for Your Inner Sunflower

Sonja at 18

New Report

Close