-
Tim wrote a new post
6 Comments -
-
Daniel Long wrote a new post
1 Comment -
emmagreen and
Jim Musics are now friends
-
emmagreen wrote a new post
3 Comments -
Crimsin wrote a new post
13 Comments-
‘climbing the notes to where you are
so high in the atmosphere
and yes I know I’m sky scraping
but damn you are fine’fine writing.. seems you’v found why, where and how: the person has added ‘special’ to everything
-
Next to last stanza is so-well worded. This quite sensual but not blatant, which makes it poetry that is a pleasure to read.
I also really like the stanza that emmagreen pointed out.
You have a nice variety to your writing.
I clicked that I was mature enough to read this poem. Even though I am 75, I probably scammed on being mature enough.j.
-
-
-
-
-
- Load More Posts
My Friends
Atticus Abbey
@bonjour
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Aldo Kraas
@poetaldo256
Rosie C
@rosie415
D. Ignatov
@ignatov
My Recent Posts

Sunshine for Your Inner Sunflower
- October 5, 2026

Sonja at 18
- October 3, 2026





My dad had to work two jobs as a kid during the depression because his dad had died and he had to support his mom.
This is intense but also beautiful lyrically.
Reminds me of the film The Grapes of Wrath.
The Joad family…”I’ll be there Ma, yeah, I’ll be there!”