-
Fia Naturie wrote a new post
11 Comments-
-
-
-
-
Oh damn…this one hits with a hammer and then gently holds the moment with that ending. A lot of depth and power in this one.
-
-
Fia Naturie wrote a new post
3 Comments -
Fia Naturie wrote a new post
8 Comments-
Powerfully penned, Fia. Excellent write with a musing vibe my friend. Amazing read as always. Appreciate you, Cuz.
Damian
-
-
Extemporaneous and spontaneous! Your poem has stardust expertly thrown all over it. Akin to a lucid dream, the images and interpretations glide freely about, touching down for a mere second. This is the kind of write that gets better and better the more I read it and allow it to absorb. Fantastic piece, Fia.
Thank you for sharing this
Clay -
There’s so much power in a word. How they’re used is where the danger lies…or the beauty. Nope, there’s nothing nonsensical about this
-
-
Fia Naturie wrote a new post
2 Comments -
Fia Naturie wrote a new post
7 Comments-
-
I unfortunately grew up seeing a lot of weeds and stickers. ha I guess life is like a road of flowers we see along the way. Some beautiful, some ugly. I like your take on it. Nice one, Fia.
-
Beautifully penned, Fia. Another excellent write full of depth my friend. I concur with Sam’s comment: “You are really blooming as a poet.” Amazing read with a musing vibe to this ink. Appreciate you, Cuz.
Damian
-
- Load More Posts
My Friends
Fia Naturie
@fianaturie
My Recent Posts

Standard Timekeeping
- April 20, 2025




Terrific work Fia.