-
Fia Naturie wrote a new post
10 Comments-
-
-
Powerfully penned, Fia. Another excellent write with lots of deep layers my friend. Nicely done. Amazing read as always. Appreciate you, Cuz.
Damian
-
This does have a positive feel to it.
You never know, sometimes acknowledging someone who’s struggling could impact their day in a positive way.
One could only hope! -
I think that too often people know it’s a mask, but they want to believe it’s reality. Because having to see what makes them uncomfortable is more than they’re willing to take on. So we paste on the smile and say we’re fine, and they eagerly choose to believe it so they don’t have to acknowledge the truth. I love that the message in this is to see beyond the surface
-
-
Fia Naturie wrote a new post
4 Comments-
As someone who sleeps horribly, I will take all blessings given!
Such a sweet wishful poem, Fia. What a nice gift to read this evening. -
Brilliantly penned, Fia. Another excellent write with a musing feel my friend. You know I dig your musings.. I hope you did get some rest though, since you’re always working hard. Amazing read as always. Appreciate you, Cuz.
Damian
-
-
Fia Naturie wrote a new post
6 Comments-
At times freedom is bonding. destroyed to be rebuilt. There is no phoenix rising, this is wiping the counter only to smear peanut butter on it, tight
-
Destroy is such a strong word! Maybe they can dismantle you, instead? 😉
Like we are jenga blocks, waiting to be a stacked fortress soon again.
Good vibes from this write, Fia. Stay whole! -
-
-
Fia Naturie wrote a new post
3 Comments -
Fia Naturie wrote a new post
9 Comments-
-
-
I have been that tree. I have been the leaves it sheds…pieces of me to scatter in the wind. Having to endure everything around and unable to flee. My bark is worn in places and names have been carved deep into me. Like a willow…I weep.
-
Beautifully penned, Fia Another excellent write with a deep meaning my friend. Amazing read as always. Appreciate you cuz.
Damian
-
- Load More Posts
My Friends
Fia Naturie
@fianaturie
My Recent Posts

Standard Timekeeping
- April 20, 2025



I love that you chose a positive message to write of. There is never enough of that. So thank you! And the write is well crafted, full of inspiring lines to lift the reader up. Great idea and great result, Fia.