• Profile picture of Sappho (Elke)

    Sappho (Elke) wrote a new post

    Of Rats and Men

    The town is shrouded In velvety gloomWisps of fog rise to the mountain heights A flash of lightning flickers in the nightOdin's thunderous roar proclaims doom The streets are deserted, dogs barkYour windows are closed, the doors lockedYou think you're...

    Read More
    11 Comments
    • Oh my!
      I’ll not be knock on your door next Halloween.
      Maybe Christmas?

      • Don’t worry, in reality I handed out candy last night. But who knows which beast slumbers deep inside me! 😂 thank you for reading and commenting, my friend!

    • This is a wicked write Elke. The detail and marvelous imagery you create is executed wonderfully. Hope your Halloween was filled with magic, scares and happiness.

      • I’m really no big fan of horror movies and stories but I couldn’t resist trying my hand at this genre. You are my role model! Thank you very much for reading and writing your kínd comment, dear Keith!

    • I hear the knocking, but it can’t come in.

      • Come in, dear Adagio, there are some sweets left over. If you dare… 🤣
        Thanks a lot for reading and commenting!

    • Shreek, eeeke, eat my little furies!! BOOO!
      Men, far too many, and their deranged minds, know no end when it comes to torturing women.
      Happy Halloween….er….DO NOT ENTER, BEWARE!!
      Thanks Sappho, we be shakin’

      • Thank you very much for reading and commenting, my friend!
        How I wished these slaughters in the name of God had used their creativity on more meaningful and helpful projects than on satisfying their misogyny and there lust for power!

    • Wickedly penned, Elke. Excellent Halloween write my friend. Appreciate you.

      Damian

  • Profile picture of Paula Jobi

    Paula Jobi wrote a new post

    MUD WRESTLING

    MUD WRESTLINGA $10 rave had a wet t-shirt contestand topless mudpit wrestling. $50and $100 prizes. Massive triple-D boobs easily won for wet t-shirt. Only four entered for mud play.I had a one in four chance. Ruleswere that you couldn't...

    Read More
    1 Comment
  • Profile picture of Paula Jobi

    Paula Jobi wrote a new post

    AFLAME

    AFLAME It's 3am. The flames dance.Hot memories flash.I embrace them.I am not afraid.For they give me comfort.My heart is on fire! A burning lust. I will melt for the right person.

    Read More
    1 Comment
  • Profile picture of Paula Jobi

    Paula Jobi wrote a new post

    STRIP POKER

    STRIP POKERThe married couples playing were Deeand John and Hilda andvDonnir. Johnwas the oldest atvagev50. Donnie wasthe only black player. The women, oftenmistaken for sisters, were both blonde.Worst hand had to remove an item ofclothing. John lost his shirt...

    Read More
    2 Comments
  • Submittted by: Twofiftythree
    SENT 23 HOURS, 20 MINUTES AGO
    think I got it with this one…

    the world goes quiet when I think of you
    as if the noise remembers to be kind
    the pulse slows down the edges soften too
    and somethin steadier begins to bind

    I’ve spent my life in motion hard and fast
    chasin the fire never once the pea…Read More

  • Load More Posts

My Friends

Profile Photo
Sappho (Elke)
@sappho
Profile Photo
Ellie
@wafflenose
Profile Photo
Curly Grace
@curlygrace
Profile Photo
Adelphina
@adelphina
Profile Photo
Rosie C
@rosie415

Location

Dallas

New Report

Close