-
Crimsin wrote a new post
8 Comments -
-
Crimsin wrote a new post
5 Comments -
-
Backdeckbenny (Peter) wrote a new post
1 Comment -
Nick DC wrote a new post
5 Comments-
Cleverly penned, Nick. Gotta let the steam out of the pressure cooker my friend. Appreciate you.
Damian
-
-
-
Nick DC wrote a new post
3 Comments - Load More Posts
My Friends
BSavvy
@bsavvy
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Aldo Kraas
@poetaldo256
Lady J
@mzprettypussie18gmail-com
Rosie C
@rosie415
Groups
My Recent Posts

Remind me (alt ver)
- August 27, 2026

Say Less
- August 20, 2026






It’s true
I’ve toyed with you for years…
I felt your heat and watched you burn with desire. I was not free to act so I kept you on a string for years. You expressed your lust often.
Poetically we fucked.
Your masochism called me and while you suffered in unrequited lust you also loved every minute and the occasional 💕 I drowned you in…. It’s what people do who can’t but also can …
BIG TORRID LIKE
FORMER RL AWARD