-
Daniel Long wrote a new post
2 Comments -
Crimsin wrote a new post
8 Comments-
I suffered from it when I was younger for various reasons. Your poem spotlights it in an artistic way. Excellent poem crimsin.
-
hello dearest Tim I understand I suffer from it out of loneliness I can make friends I can’t keep them thank you for the lovely comment 💕
-
-
-
Powerfully penned, Brenda. I have had problems keeping friends as well, I can totally relate. Superb write. Appreciate you.
Damian
-
hello dearest damian I think my problem lies in the inability to properly set boundaries and when I finally stand up for myself it’s with anger and people are taken aback I think if I set consistent boundaries from the start it woud be better my problem is I see good in everybody thank you for understanding 💕
-
-
-
Crimsin wrote a new post
4 Comments-
I love Wednesday!! Thoroughly enjoyed this gothic write:).
There is only one reason to unsheathe a sword! To bring the carnage!
-
Thomas W. Case wrote a new post
12 Comments-
hello dearest Thomas it this saying her ass got you in trouble? in any case it’s a hell of a story 💕
-
-
Brilliantly penned, Thomas. Into the book it belongs! Words of wisdom my friend, an exceptional write. Appreciate you.
Damian
-
Thomas W. Case wrote a new post
7 Comments - Load More Posts
My Friends
BSavvy
@bsavvy
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Aldo Kraas
@poetaldo256
Lady J
@mzprettypussie18gmail-com
Rosie C
@rosie415
Groups
My Recent Posts

Remind me (alt ver)
- August 27, 2026

Say Less
- August 20, 2026







I love the focus you have on the light either the moon or the candle. Enjoyed this