• Profile picture of Daniel Long

    Daniel Long wrote a new post

    Lips Untouchable

    Untouchable we are -beyond reaching hands.Too distant for hungry lips -your pussy uneaten by me.Without squirting into your mouth -I am unconsumed by you.I imagine your legs would shakein lustful anticipation of me.You haven't ripped off my belt -my...

    Read More
    1 Comment
  • Profile picture of S. Libellule

    S. Libellule wrote a new post

    Scorpionicity

    You can see it within my eyesthis molten Scorpionic surprisethis stinger sharp and hiddenpromising pleasures so forbidden Just a little slap and tickleto make my dew then tricklemake nipples bud then showtake you where you want to go For I do...

    Read More
    1 Comment
  • Profile picture of S. Libellule

    S. Libellule wrote a new post

    Marginalizer

    I love to live here on the edgeperched high upon this ledgebetween then and now...between when and how Living out these poetic dayshiding quietly in this hazewith dipped pen in handready to make my last stand For I do so love...

    Read More
    2 Comments
  • Profile picture of Nick DC

    Nick DC wrote a new post

    The Devil Is In The Details

    she is the beacon of my inclination a breeze that impales me quirky yet... cool how I wish to woo her take her away as for me who might I be? simply a hunched back freak! oh Beatrix why can't I be the man of your dreams? if only I was...

    Read More
    1 Comment
    • It was one of my favorites if not my favorite. I originally released it as a collaboration. The person I wrote it with I had a falling out with them. So I took out there parts and put in some of my original ideas for the poem. I got the idea from the movie May.

      Thanks for the read. Much appreciated.

  • Profile picture of Nick DC

    Nick DC wrote a new post

    Drama Queen

    you claim to have urgent issues but it takes you forever to respond had to make some quick decisions now you got your panties in a bunch so what are you really mad about? the fact you acted like a bully or that I found...

    Read More
    1 Comment
    • Haha, yeah the person I wrote this about was being a jealous bully to another friend of mine. When I called them out they lost their shit. The audacity of some people.

      Thanks for the read, friend.

  • Load More Posts

My Friends

Profile Photo
Knight
@knightscapes
Profile Photo
Curly Grace
@curlygrace
Profile Photo
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Profile Photo
Al Ashcott
@al-ashcott
Profile Photo
D. Ignatov
@ignatov

Groups

Group logo of National Poetry Month
National Poetry Month
Public Group
Group logo of Unsung Underground
Unsung Underground
Private Group
Group logo of News and Suggestions
News and Suggestions
Public Group

My Recent Posts

Annwfn

Awen Found

New Report

Close