• Profile picture of Thomas W. Case
    Hearts Like a Dali Painting

    On this March night, there'sa beautiful Van Gogh skyhovering outside mybedroom window.Above my maple deskwhere I write this isa Van Gogh self-portrait.The jagged edges andswirls in sea-greenpain moves me.I wait for the coffee to brew.Earthy, dark notes fill the...

    Read More
    1 Comment
  • Profile picture of Thomas W. Case
    Spring Cleaning

    The dust and clutter havegathered in my home, andin my life.Next month it's April.Time to spring clean.Let's see...Throw out all thedangerous philosophiesthat whispers to mewhile I sleep.Get rid of the people wholaugh while they lie.All the soulkillers andsuckerfish; the...

    Read More
    1 Comment
  • Profile picture of CasketSharpe

    CasketSharpe and Profile picture of BroomBroom are now friends

    Profile Photo
    CasketSharpe
    @casketsharpe
  • Profile picture of Daniel Long

    Daniel Long wrote a new post

    Traumatically Windblown

    Psychosis carried in the gales,for I am surely windblown,windward from my own psyche,where boundaries of reality have eroded.With concealed hands,a nonvisual hallucination caressesthe encasement of my soul,provoking verbal responses.Nothingness which wreathes around me,a curve in a state of nonexistencemeandering...

    Read More
    1 Comment
    • This piece turns so well…

      Word selection totally opens
      up the experience…

      Righteous darkness…

      Inspiring to me…

      I am writing a story
      about a group of poets
      who commit group
      suicide…

      Was gonna be three
      ladies, who learn
      one of them dying…

      Inspired by Eerie…

      But then I decided
      I would need more
      bodies to qualify
      for:

      Group suicide.

      Hahaha.

      I started the
      story in first
      person narrative
      but I am thinking
      of pulling out
      of that and going
      into omniscient,
      if that’s even possible…

      🙂

      Nicely done Daniel…

  • Profile picture of Cipher

    Cipher and Profile picture of RubyredheartRubyredheart are now friends

    Profile Photo
    Cipher
    @cipher
  • Load More Posts

My Friends

Profile Photo
JusTim
@justim
Profile Photo
Benjamin Scraps
@bennyscraps
Profile Photo
Lora
@lorajean8420
Profile Photo
Javalini
@javalini
Profile Photo
Ahavati (Tam)
@ahavati

Groups

My Recent Posts

Last Respects

Brief Disturbance

Location

Mississippi

New Report

Close