-
Crimsin wrote a new post
4 Comments-
I love Wednesday!! Thoroughly enjoyed this gothic write:).
There is only one reason to unsheathe a sword! To bring the carnage!
-
Amethyste wrote a new post
5 Comments -
Thomas W. Case wrote a new post
12 Comments-
hello dearest Thomas it this saying her ass got you in trouble? in any case it’s a hell of a story 💕
-
-
Brilliantly penned, Thomas. Into the book it belongs! Words of wisdom my friend, an exceptional write. Appreciate you.
Damian
-
Thomas W. Case wrote a new post
7 Comments -
Nick DC and
Sappho (Elke) are now friends
- Load More Posts
My Friends
Cursedvessel
@cursedvessel
Kathy J Anderson
@inkadaisy
Knight
@knightscapes
Aldo Kraas
@poetaldo256
Where Rivers Wander
@whereriverswander
Groups
My Recent Posts

Once You Know
- September 30, 2026

Beyond My Prime
- September 14, 2026







hello beautiful Mary I was watching Wednesday today on Netflix when this poem came to mind I’m happy you liked it I deeply cherish your thoughts 💕