-
Crimsin wrote a new post
6 Comments -
Paula Jobi wrote a new post
2 Comments -
Backdeckbenny (Peter) wrote a new post
5 Comments-
There is a mood to be in at times for anything that arouses! Sometimes in the mood for wham bam and other times “inch by inch”. Spreading the legs is always the best way to begin – and you obviously know that. Take your mighty tongue and speak the language of love without uttering a word! You’ll feel the reward LITERALLY! It will be “in your face” (or all over it).
-
-
Backdeckbenny (Peter) wrote a new post
3 Comments -
Amethyste wrote a new post
4 Comments - Load More Posts
My Friends
Cursedvessel
@cursedvessel
Kathy J Anderson
@inkadaisy
Knight
@knightscapes
Aldo Kraas
@poetaldo256
Where Rivers Wander
@whereriverswander
Groups
My Recent Posts

Once You Know
- September 30, 2026

Beyond My Prime
- September 14, 2026






This reminds me of the Latin phrase “Dum spiro, spero”: while I breathe, I hope. It’s sad but it’s not hopeless, and I love that.