• Profile picture of emmagreen

    emmagreen and Profile picture of Sappho (Elke)Sappho (Elke) are now friends

    Profile Photo
    emmagreen
    @joyfu111
  • Profile picture of Backdeckbenny (Peter)

    Backdeckbenny (Peter) wrote a new post

    make me an offer

    I offer myself to you twice a day,at morning’s opening, at night’s soft closure an endless vow that neither time nor agecan strip away.I know the reasons you reject my offer:weariness dragging, desire gone quiet,the body’s shifting tides,the cooling...

    Read More
    2 Comments
  • Profile picture of emmagreen
    Profile Photo
    emmagreen
    @joyfu111
  • Profile picture of emmagreen

    emmagreen wrote a new post

    The way to go..

    We walked the path,  feet in unison but denim and cotton hips side-stepping in case they touched   Our laughter hid the rumble of stones slipping and sliding from the mound to our right as if lonesome for their left As always...

    Read More
    11 Comments
    • A picturesque vignette, open ended, as if waiting the next breath 🌼

    • Average Joe, many thanks for your review, it really is much appreciated. Taking a next breath is always welcome, sir!

    • Sweet brief insight into your life. Thanks!

    • This was a beautiful walk along a path of life’s moments. Caught myself smiling all the way through

      • Hello and welcome Willow. Many thank yous for your great review. Promise: I never charge for a smile or few!

    • I love the photo, and the words just ooze romance. Makes me wish I had a similar memory to recall. Oh, well, I can still enjoy the experience. Knowing me, that kiss would have been longer.

      • As I remember from your wonderful stories, you have quite a few memories to lookback upon, Sam!!!

    • this is beautifully written in tempo and content❤

      • Many, many thanks for your very generous review, Crimsin. Wishing you smiles..

    • Many, many thanks, new friend!!

    • Beautifully penned, Emma. Stellar imagery, great write my friend. Appreciate you.

      Damian

  • Profile picture of Tim

    Tim wrote a new post

    Just a Note on WC.

    Just a note.As a long time member of Writers Cafe, for a few days now I haven't been able to log in. And if I'm able to it's the result of a long wait. Unfortunately this doesn't surprise me....

    Read More
    8 Comments
    • Thank you, Tim;))

    • It does seem like other sites are less commini& more population. It’s unfortunate that another site seems to be fading. But we have our little neighborhood here

    • hi dearest Tim I;m happy to see you here I struggled when I switched over but I like it here❤

      • It’s a good site, crimson. Thanks for the comment. 🙂

    • WC got so frustrating. I was on there since 2008.

      I tried a few sites now and decided. But as Willow put it…”a little neighborhood here”—and
      I hope to be allowed to move in permanently.
      j.

      • Yes, the streets here look pretty nice so far. It’s basically a new site so there may be a few glitches but otherwise, I hope more people from WC come over too.

  • Load More Posts

My Friends

Profile Photo
Cursedvessel
@cursedvessel
Profile Photo
Kathy J Anderson
@inkadaisy
Profile Photo
Knight
@knightscapes
Profile Photo
Aldo Kraas
@poetaldo256
Profile Photo
Where Rivers Wander
@whereriverswander

Groups

My Recent Posts

Once You Know

Beyond My Prime

New Report

Close