• Profile Photo
    emmagreen
    @joyfu111
  • Profile picture of emmagreen

    emmagreen and Profile picture of AmethysteAmethyste are now friends

    Profile Photo
    emmagreen
    @joyfu111
  • Profile picture of Willow

    Willow wrote a new post

    Littered Alleys

    don't I just...today is not a good day...not for sarcasm or good natured teasingtrust me...good is not how I'll read itwords like gashes & blisterswaiting for the drainage I'm watching shadows of the windslicing pieces off yesterday to feed mesuch bitter fruit...with...

    Read More
    12 Comments
    • hello beautiful Willow this is full of clever verses creating so much feeling ❤

    • This poem envelops me in its grip.
      Sadness, shame, discord…I feel this way sometimes…jokes won’t humor me, pleasantries are the opposite of what I need.
      Really strong, strong write.
      j.

    • Powerfully penned, Willow. Into the book it belongs! Excellent write my friend, I felt this one. Appreciate you.

      Damian

    • Amazing, Willow. You keep impressing me with lines like, “slicing pieces off yesterday to feed me.” So strong and beautiful simultaneously. Keep it up. Please. And thanks for the audio version; you know I can’t help but gravitate to that. It is so well done.

      • I’ve been slowly making spoken versions of many of my pieces. Just takes more time and energy than I currently have to spare. Thank you so much 😊

        • Understood; I am doing the same while coping with bizzare-o-ness in my own world. But that’s okay, I get through with little tidbits of kindness from friends like you.

  • Profile picture of emmagreen

    emmagreen and Profile picture of Light💕Light💕 are now friends

    Profile Photo
    emmagreen
    @joyfu111
  • Profile picture of PAR (Paulo Acácio Ramos)
    Drone Sharks in the Network

      They swim in fiber, without flesh or blood, drone sharks with soulless eyes, sniffing out clicks, devouring silence, with teeth of algorithm and calm. They don't roar, they don't scream—they merely suggest, with fake smiles and filters in a row....

    Read More
    7 Comments
    • Wow, what great metaphor in this.
      The state of politics and the state of journalism.
      And we fall for it all and go after the bait and get caught in the net of despair and anger.
      Really strong writing…telling it like it is, reminds me of The Beats.
      j.

    • Thanks! Appreciate you!

    • Brilliantly penned, PAR. Into the book it belongs! Excellent write my friend, next level amazing. Appreciate you.

      Damian

    • ‘The networks cast shiny bait, baits of likes, likes, promises.
      And we, shoals of scattered attention, dance to the beat of their haste.

      Coherence? An extinct luxury, like fossils of ethics in digital museums.
      Everything is fragment, everything is instant, in a feed that never returns.

      Time is no longer a line—it is a loop, an eternal scroll, without digestion.
      Thinking has become an obsolete gesture, feeling, a notification.’

      Today’s essential thought, set within thinking out of the normal box – forever welcome. Focus on the might be will.. the other has had its day – perhaps?

  • Load More Posts

My Friends

Profile Photo
Cursedvessel
@cursedvessel
Profile Photo
Kathy J Anderson
@inkadaisy
Profile Photo
Knight
@knightscapes
Profile Photo
Aldo Kraas
@poetaldo256
Profile Photo
Where Rivers Wander
@whereriverswander

Groups

My Recent Posts

Once You Know

Beyond My Prime

New Report

Close