-
Benjamin Scraps changed their profile picture
-
emmagreen and
Benjamin Scraps are now friends
-
Daniel Long wrote a new post
2 Comments -
Jacob erin-cilberto wrote a new post
7 Comments-
-
Jacob…
You know, I’m not a particular fan of political poetry, which is why I so enjoyed this piece… especially the logical way you follow the trail to the purloined invitations.
Vol
-
-
Daniel Long wrote a new post
2 Comments - Load More Posts
My Friends
Cursedvessel
@cursedvessel
Kathy J Anderson
@inkadaisy
Knight
@knightscapes
Aldo Kraas
@poetaldo256
Where Rivers Wander
@whereriverswander
Groups
My Recent Posts

Once You Know
- September 30, 2026

Beyond My Prime
- September 14, 2026





Poets bare their natures. Right now mine is stormy with anger.
I don’t want to hide under the blanket.
Like you say….too much going on and the blanket is too damp to ignore.
I relate to your poetry, Daniel.
j.