-
Ghosteen wrote a new post
6 Comments-
-
I agree with Gary. It is a bit different from the norm too. Your choices of wording are unique and powerful once it is all built into a poem like this.
High quality. -
I love how the poem blends physicality and emotion, making each gesture feel tender and intense, with a haunting, lingering echo in the final lines.
A striking and intimate piece.
-
-
Neville wrote a new post
10 Comments-
-
-
-
Ah, the contradictions of a lover’s heart. Love is indeed complicated, but, yes, it is so much fun to “hold on”. To actually feel the need and confusion within them, to love them. Really a nice poem, Neville.
-Curt
-
Lol I remember reading this. let’s agree that many times the only weapon we can have against You is “tears”😁. We women can be too complicated for you, I admit this, yet we both should accept each others natural differences to live happily after 😄💖✨😎 love this little scribble here, and please don’t get annoyed and forgive our playful nature 😉
-
-
emmagreen Changed their profile cover
-
emmagreen Changed their profile cover
-
Visions_of_Insanity changed their profile picture
- Load More Posts
My Friends
Cursedvessel
@cursedvessel
Kathy J Anderson
@inkadaisy
Knight
@knightscapes
Aldo Kraas
@poetaldo256
Where Rivers Wander
@whereriverswander
Groups
My Recent Posts

Once You Know
- September 30, 2026

Beyond My Prime
- September 14, 2026






Quality write
Says a lot within a short amount of words
Like