• Profile picture of Detritus

    Detritus wrote a new post

    On Halloween

    On Halloween our lane  travels to many a year agoelectricity it vanishesand only the hearths and candles glow Gaslights burn dim and wise where vehicles no longer park trees grow twice their size beneath the moonlit dark  Sidewalks revamp themselves in brick the leaf strewn...

    Read More
    2 Comments
    • hello dearest poet a beautiful Halloween it is you’ve captured the spirit with a masterful flow I’m dressing up today to be part of the fun ❤️

  • Profile picture of Crimsin

    Crimsin wrote a new post

    look southward

    stir the spirit's mists then callit is callously you announce yourselftender of spirit I tune you outbreathing down my back thinking I won't bitecivility is for those civilhunted grace, I am guardedmortal grin then spityou're at war with yourself...

    Read More
    8 Comments
  • Profile picture of Amethyste

    Amethyste wrote a new post

    Heart fibrilation

    My heart flutterswhen I got to meet youSoon I will see your pretty faceI will hear your beautiful gentle voiceYour wise talksMy soul craves yours tonightAnd I hurry up.

    Read More
    2 Comments
  • Profile picture of Paula Jobi

    Paula Jobi wrote a new post

    SHIVERS

    SHIVERSThis is part 3 of a trilogy featuring Jaza succulent  petite mocha toned lesbian(I think). THE NEW TENANT and SO YOUWANT MORE? also feature Jaz.Spencer Prentice is the ghost of a deadformer tenant of my apartment building.I plan on...

    Read More
    2 Comments
    • This post was formatted with nice even lines but
      when posted – this is how it ended up. All uneven
      lines. Usually I go back and fix it. It’s a pain to do it. I left it this time to ask if anyone knows WHY this happens?

      • I am sorry about that. I am trying to figure out why the original programming does not allow the formats to remain as they are posted.
        You had me laughing with your description of pussy’s. But Eww, screwing a ghost? Good story.

  • Profile picture of Crimsin

    Crimsin wrote a new post

    trip

    daydreaming in kaleidoscope colors fragments of my desires and yearningwho knows where today will lead molly static, mary jane calmfloating away, wait, trip I'm not on that shitwith memories I look backdays seemed easier then perhaps because I escaped on a...

    Read More
    8 Comments
  • Load More Posts

My Friends

Profile Photo
Cursedvessel
@cursedvessel
Profile Photo
Kathy J Anderson
@inkadaisy
Profile Photo
Knight
@knightscapes
Profile Photo
Aldo Kraas
@poetaldo256
Profile Photo
Where Rivers Wander
@whereriverswander

Groups

My Recent Posts

New Report

Close