-
Average Joe wrote a new post
5 Comments-
I swear to all things fuzzy, if I could get that bookmark function to work, this would be well & truly bookmarked! Amen & pass the bottle! Beautiful…
-
Amethyste changed their profile picture
-
Fia Naturie wrote a new post
7 Comments-
Damn, Fia. This write burns hotter than a thousand suns my friend. I’d need to build an Igloo just to cool down after reading this one. Appreciate you.
Damian
-
Mmmm!!!! Yes Fia, I do enjoy a nice toy 😉 this was spicy and positively delicious. Keep em cummin!!
xx
~P.G💋 -
-
-
Amethyste wrote a new post
3 Comments -
- Load More Posts
My Friends
CasketSharpe
@casketsharpe
CaseyJo
@caseyjo
Atticus Abbey
@bonjour
TreeMap
@penguinphile
Logan Clark
@ganlo
Groups
My Recent Posts

I Wasn’t Flirting
- October 2, 2026

Unbutton Me
- September 14, 2026





Really seems to be a struggle to get the formatting to stay the same. Strike two. 😠