-
Thomas W. Case wrote a new post
8 Comments-
-
-
I love the vague references and allusions, the metaphorical array of madness and symbolism. You can certainly feel the missteps and empathize with the devastation. As with all good poetry, I can read this in several different ways.
It’s a piece that keeps calling you back, Thomas… like a final glance behind you at a beautiful woman passing by.
-
-
PAR (Paulo Acácio Ramos) wrote a new post
6 Comments -
Amethyste wrote a new post
7 Comments -
PAR (Paulo Acácio Ramos) wrote a new post
6 Comments-
This is so true! It always seems to me that nobody loves poetry except poets. And we couldn’t breathe if we couldn’t write…
-
Beautifully penned, PAR. Into the book it belongs! The life of a writer my friend, you described it perfectly. Appreciate you.
Damian
-
-
Fia Naturie and
NAAJIR are now friends
- Load More Posts
My Friends
CasketSharpe
@casketsharpe
CaseyJo
@caseyjo
Atticus Abbey
@bonjour
TreeMap
@penguinphile
Logan Clark
@ganlo
Groups
My Recent Posts

I Wasn’t Flirting
- October 2, 2026

Unbutton Me
- September 14, 2026





From the first line to the last, I was caught up in this