-
Daniel Long wrote a new post
3 Comments-
-
You must be kidding, Meg. Repent? Never! Haha! As long as my hand and I are alive I will continue writing the hauntingly beautiful. Poe had it right, what an inspiration. So, on this story will continue and her sorrows will follow her in death. Maybe, just maybe this character will find a way out of hell, and maybe so will I…
Thanks Meg 😊
Daniel
Gothic-surrealist
-
-
-
Crimsin wrote a new post
6 Comments -
-
Backdeckbenny (Peter) wrote a new post
-
Daniel Long wrote a new post
3 Comments -
Average Joe wrote a new post
4 Comments-
hello dearest Joe so much passion inside you I am overcome with a feeling sigh to be loved like this beautiful 💕
-
-
- Load More Posts
My Friends
CasketSharpe
@casketsharpe
CaseyJo
@caseyjo
Atticus Abbey
@bonjour
TreeMap
@penguinphile
Logan Clark
@ganlo
Groups
My Recent Posts

I Wasn’t Flirting
- October 2, 2026

Unbutton Me
- September 14, 2026







Wow, this has Edgar Allen Poe written all over it.
Daniel, I’m not following you into hell, so you better repent.
Who am I kidding?