-
Amethyste wrote a new post
12 Comments -
Thomas W. Case wrote a new post
8 Comments-
hello dearest Thomas I wonder what has you sad your girlfriend or the drink and I’m curious what the bird symbolized…nice metaphoric write…💕
-
You know, when I drink Vodka, we’ve got dragons catching ravens. I just leave those motherfuckers alone.
Every poem tells a story, Thomas. I love it. But it does look like your girlfriend would have driven you.
-
Powerfully penned, Thomas. I can definitely relate my friend. Incredible write. Appreciate you.
Damian
-
-
Thomas W. Case posted in the group Published Authors
My Book, Sleep Always Calls is available on Amazon. I also have a you tube channel where I read my poetry.
-
TreeMap changed their profile picture
-
Crimsin wrote a new post
4 Comments-
Oh wow… I’d call this epic poetry because it tells a story. It’s also confessional.
I love this kind of naughty stuff, Crimsin. Riveting! -
-
- Load More Posts
My Friends
CasketSharpe
@casketsharpe
CaseyJo
@caseyjo
Atticus Abbey
@bonjour
TreeMap
@penguinphile
Logan Clark
@ganlo
Groups
My Recent Posts

I Wasn’t Flirting
- October 2, 2026

Unbutton Me
- September 14, 2026





hello lovely poetess this is very interesting great write 💕