-
Backdeckbenny (Peter) wrote a new post
5 Comments-
-
How painfully correct you are.. and yet
while painful I still found the ability to smile during the read. Humans are indeed idiots.Clay
-
-
Crimsin wrote a new post
2 Comments -
Thomas W. Case wrote a new post
4 Comments -
Daniel Long wrote a new post
1 Comment -
Amethyste wrote a new post
- Load More Posts
My Friends
CasketSharpe
@casketsharpe
CaseyJo
@caseyjo
Atticus Abbey
@bonjour
TreeMap
@penguinphile
Logan Clark
@ganlo
Groups
My Recent Posts

Unbutton Me
- September 14, 2026

Ledger of Shadows and Desire
- September 14, 2026





That must be the secret because some people seem to enjoy it a little too much sometimes. But in all seriousness, there are definitely days where it feels like you might as well just embrace it because that’s all there is left to do. Kind of reminds me of some song lyrics from a song I like, “So I made friends with all my demons/ Let ’em sink their teeth in/ Got used to the feeling of letting it go” and a mix of “you either laugh about it or you’ll cry”.